Saturday, August 12, 2023

Run 096 - South of West High

August 12, 2023

A gorgeous Saturday morning for a run.  I decided to finish the streets around West High School and then start working on the neighborhoods south of there across Central Ave.


Once I got out there I noticed that I’d labeled some street names incorrectly but I followed the correct route anyway.

The starting point next to West High.




On 24th Street West.


Some hot air balloon action.






I guess they have jewelry for sale.


A friend lives here.


Sacajawea Park.








I think it’s still spendable.


One of the nicest yards I’ve seen.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Some final thoughts

August 4, 2024 The wrap up article from the press: https://406mtsports.com/extra/hes-been-everywhere-billings-man-jogs-through-every-street-...