Tuesday, August 15, 2023

Run 097 - Central Heights School Area

August 15, 2023

It’s supposed to be hot today, like maybe 102, but it was in the low-60s when I went out at 7am today.  I’m supposed to do a 3-mile walk with Jerry this afternoon so I will get a taste of the heat then.

Today I finished off the neighborhood I started on my last jaunt which finishes off the quarter section bounded by 24th ST. W, Central, 19th, and Monad.  I also dropped below Monad and did a few streets in that neighborhood.


I parked at Sacajawea Park


This car isn’t going anywhere.





Floating anyone?


A party house.


Central Heights Elementary school.



I like this plant.




The Lincoln dealer on Central.


On the west side of the school.


24th and Central.  A busy intersection.



Rimrock Mall, a place I haven’t been to in 20 years or so.



10 cents on Monday.


A penny a block later.


These folks need to clean their driveway.


Looking down 20th.


Look west on George Street.


They need a shorter RV or a longer driveway.


The west end of George has some rental units and, like this one, are well-maintained and quite attractive.





Off Canyon there is a short street named Winterpark.



Back on Canyon looking south.



A familiar sight for anyone who travels on 19th Street West across from the gold course.


The gold course.



I saw a dog getting a walk in the park when I got done with the run.


As runs like these go, this one was pleasant enough.  There was enough variation to keep it interesting and the weather was fine.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Some final thoughts

August 4, 2024 The wrap up article from the press: https://406mtsports.com/extra/hes-been-everywhere-billings-man-jogs-through-every-street-...