Saturday, August 26, 2023

Run 103 - South of Central around Plainview

August 26, 2023

I showed up at the Y for the Saturday morning group run with the Rim Runners and everyone there was a walker, not a runner, so, being prepared with a new route map, I left and drove to Comanche Park and started working on the streets in that area.  It’s a mix of industrial and residential.  As you can see, I’ll be back to finish off those streets in the middle.



Looking north on 12th from Comanche Park.


Central and 12th.


14th dead ends south of El Dorado.


I’ll add that to the pile.



Looking east on Central from 16th.


The backside of the city cemetery as I head toward Edwards Street.


Edwards Street.



This is Daniels Street.  Note: no sidewalks.


I had to run in the ditch to get here and picked up about a dozen goat heads in each shoe.


This, below, is looking east on Monad.  Note: no sidewalks.




I wonder what this fits?


Moore Lane/Monad/Hardin Road.


Looking north on Plainview from Monad.


I used to own this house on El Dorado.




Nice yard art.


I got in almost 5 miles.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Some final thoughts

August 4, 2024 The wrap up article from the press: https://406mtsports.com/extra/hes-been-everywhere-billings-man-jogs-through-every-street-...