Thursday, August 1, 2024

Run 193 - The New No Name Neighborhood

August 1, 2024

When looking at the city limits map I saw this area northeast of the intersection of King and 48th was within the limits.  My route planning software didn’t show any streets but the satellite view on Google maps did show some signs of development.  I drove over there and, sure enough, there is a new subdivision going in.  OK, I guess I’ll have to run it.


What was fun about this run was seeing the different stages of development that ranged from digging out the foundations, installing the utilities, forming up for the concrete pour, pouring and finishing, adding the framing, closing it in, and doing the landscaping.  I saw all of those steps.










A big pile of dirt.


TDS installing fiber on 48th.


The farmhouse on 48th.





Not completed but already sold.


Finally saw a street name.



In progress.

This is hard work.



A busy place.



Those are the apartments I ran by earlier today.


Lots of dirt piles.


It was shorter than I thought it would be.  






No comments:

Post a Comment

Some final thoughts

August 4, 2024 The wrap up article from the press: https://406mtsports.com/extra/hes-been-everywhere-billings-man-jogs-through-every-street-...