Saturday, July 27, 2024

Run 186 - Cleanup on the south end of Shilo

July 27, 2024

I am getting close to the end of this project and made up a list of routes that remain to finish it off.  In doing so, and comparing my master map to the official city map I found a short route on the south end of Shilo that needed attention.  Since I had signed up for the annual Quality of Life 5K run at the zoo, it was convenient to use this as a warm up.


Shelley and I met in the parking lot at the zoo and knocked this run out in just a few minutes.  Here are some views from along the way.




Canyon Creek.

South East Shilo Road.

Action Toys is at the end of the road.




That was it.  A short one followed by a 5K race.  I did it in about 32 minutes and took 1st place in my age group.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Some final thoughts

August 4, 2024 The wrap up article from the press: https://406mtsports.com/extra/hes-been-everywhere-billings-man-jogs-through-every-street-...