Monday, April 22, 2024

Run 166 - A short one in the Heights

April 22, 2024

It’s pretty windy today but I still decided to head to the Heights and check off a few more street.

 

When I got to Hilltop and Bench the exit I wanted on the roundabout was closed so it was back out to Main and take the long way around.


Looking east on Joyce Circle from Bench.


Some yard art on Joyce and Claus.


At the end of Claus looking north.


Cool car at Orilla and Bench.


Some sights along Bench as I ran north.



The west bend of Conway where it doesn’t go through to Main.


Looking easrt from the west end of Conway.


Looking south from the west end of Conway.






The guard dog.

A deer out there.

Main Street.




Clevenger Park.


A very uneventful run, not that I want an unexpected event.  Here are today’s stats:




No comments:

Post a Comment

Run 169 - North and east of Primrose Park in the Heights

April 30, 2024 It was a beautiful morning after a light rain over night.  Shelley and I met up at Primrose Park at 6 am to work on this map:...