Friday, March 29, 2024

Run 158 - North end of the Heights

March 29, 2024

It’s a beautiful Friday, although a bit cool and breezy, but nice enough to get another 4 miles of streets in the Heights covered.  I looked at my master map and saw that the area above the golf course needed finishing of so I designed a 4 mile course.  Once I got there I found that some streets had been added so I ended up with a little extra distance.


I parked on Greenbrier near the golf course and headed east.


The road that my map indicated might be there is there but not yet paved.


New roads going in.



On Winged Foot Road.


Now that the new houses and all are in they are coming back for utility work.


A new street on the very north end.  This is Bonito Loop and there are two of them, one inside the other.  That didn’t show on the planning map so this is where the extra .6 mile came from.



With houses looking so similar this is like looking into a mirror that is looking into a mirror.


I was noticing the cracks in the street and how many of them are associated with spots like this.


This is as far north as Clubhouse Way goes.


That was it.  A pleasant enough outing.  There more streets to cover near here and I should have those done in the next few weeks.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Run 169 - North and east of Primrose Park in the Heights

April 30, 2024 It was a beautiful morning after a light rain over night.  Shelley and I met up at Primrose Park at 6 am to work on this map:...