Tuesday, July 30, 2024

Run 190 - Frontage Road

July 30, 2024

This was another route that I kept putting off.  Narrow, not much shoulder, and cars and trucks going by at 60+ so what’s not to like?


I drove to the dead end of on Drive and had my wife, is a separate vehicle, take to Mullowney and Frontage roads and drop me off.  For the record. Most of frontage road is actually in the county not the city but rather than piecemeal it, I wanted to just run the whole thing.  There was also a piece of Elysian road that I needed to cover.  Here the view at the start:



And some photos from along the way.





When I got to this section, the guardrail took up much of the shoulder but I could run on the left side.



There’s a bike trail for a bit of the way.











Here’s where I turned for an out-and-back on Elysian.












I saw this litter and picked up the ball. The dog will like that.



Done.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Some final thoughts

August 4, 2024 The wrap up article from the press: https://406mtsports.com/extra/hes-been-everywhere-billings-man-jogs-through-every-street-...