Monday, April 8, 2024

Run 162 - Finishing up the west side of Main in the Heights

April 8, 2024

Today I ran the northwest corner of the Heights and finished off the last streets west of Main Street.  It’s a quiet neighborhood north of Skyview high and, I think, bounded by state land on the north.  


Looking west on Matador.


I know someone in Billings who would flip out if this was in her neighborhood.


The north end of High Sierra.




Looking west on Las Palmas.


Looking east from the end of Rancho Vista.


Near the intersection of Rancho Vista and Topanga.


Some yard art.


Sierra Vista Circle.


Now that’s what I call heard art.  This is on Sierra Vista between Owen and Benjamin.


From the west end of Benjamin looking east.


The end of the road on West Wicks.


Looking south from West Wicks.




It was a very uneventful run and not much exciting to look at.  At least the weather was nice.  Today is the eclipse and when I got back to my car I made a pinhole with my fingers and projected an image of it on my leg.  Sorry, no extra hand for a photo of that.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Run 169 - North and east of Primrose Park in the Heights

April 30, 2024 It was a beautiful morning after a light rain over night.  Shelley and I met up at Primrose Park at 6 am to work on this map:...