Tuesday, March 12, 2024

Run 153 - More of the Heights

March 12, 2024

I usually do a 7.2 mile run with Jerry on Tuesdays but he’s vacationing in Panama so I went off to the Heights to work on some more streets.


I parked at Walsh park, a nice city park in the middle of a neighborhood.


The run was, well, just a run.  All residential and not much in the way of interesting architecture.  People are at work and kids are in school so very quiet.

Here is Aronson and Governors



A tight fit.


On Aronson looking west, just a block or so froom Governors.


Another view of Walsh park.  This is from the west side on Toole Court.


At Babcock and Nutter.


One neighborhood had apartments across from single family homes, the only rentals I saw on this route.


There are lots of these sidewalk shortcuts.




Edgerton Park.  I was taking a shortcut through here to get to Dixon but sort of went too far to the left and ended up with a tour of the park.



Eaton Circle.

That was it, 7.54 miles.  It was perfect temperature, in the mid-50s, but I was out of gas after 6.5 and was ready to be done.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Run 169 - North and east of Primrose Park in the Heights

April 30, 2024 It was a beautiful morning after a light rain over night.  Shelley and I met up at Primrose Park at 6 am to work on this map:...