Thursday, August 31, 2023

Run 106 - East of Will James Middle School

August 30, 2023

It was the usual Wednesday night group run with the Rim Runners and since it was the 5th Wednesday we met at Craft B&B on Grand Avenue.  I brought a map that varied from the traditional route and would cover an entire neighborhood I needed to run as well as pick up a few blocks here and there that were orphaned from previous runs.  Shelley and Brad were up for the change.


I can’t claim that there is much unique on this route as it’s just a quiet neighborhood of mid-60s homes.


A dead end street that overlooks the golf course.



Yard art.



I found a penny that is not negotiable and this screwdriver with a broken handle.


That was it.  I should mention that it was extremely windy and heading west was like running uphill.  After we got back we joined the group on the patio for a beer.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Run 169 - North and east of Primrose Park in the Heights

April 30, 2024 It was a beautiful morning after a light rain over night.  Shelley and I met up at Primrose Park at 6 am to work on this map:...