Sunday, July 2, 2023

Run 077 - Around the Yellowstone Country Club

July 2, 2023

It’s supposed to be warm today so I went out at a bit after 6am and back to the Yellowstone Country Club to finish up most of that subdivision.


Since I’d done a bunch of it last Thursday it was a good chance to do the circle around it and pick up that long street on the north side.

The only issue is that run along Rimrock on the south side.  The is not much of a shoulder which means that when a can comes by I have to head off the road to make sure I don’t get hit.







There is a new development going in and while I will run on private roads, this one looks like it will be gated so I skipped it.



I did this loop off Rimrock.




Back on the highway I found a Craftsman 7/16” deep sock, 3/8” drive.  I’ll add that to my tool box.


I heard that this area wi;; be getting a roundabout.



That’s Phipps Park up there, a great place to go run.


This where I turn off the highway and head back into the Country Club.


This road connects the Country Club to Ironwood.  It appears neither neighborhood wants the other to commingle.


The backside of the clubhouse.

I finished up with no incident.  Another good day of running.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Run 169 - North and east of Primrose Park in the Heights

April 30, 2024 It was a beautiful morning after a light rain over night.  Shelley and I met up at Primrose Park at 6 am to work on this map:...