Monday, May 29, 2023

Run 063 - West of Zimmerman North of Rimrock

May 29, 2023

It’s a holiday so I wasn’t surprised when Shelley texted yesterday and suggest a run today.  I got out my map and decided we should start working on the streets above Rimrock Road and west of Zimmerman.  We’ve run these in the past as part of hill training but it had been a while.  

We met on 38th Street next to the St. John’s old folks community and headed out on the route I’d marked on this map.


It’s all quiet neighborhood streets that sit below the rimrocks.  They are quite a few homes that meet the definition of “upscale.”  I have nothing exciting to report so here are some photos.


















It was a very pleasant run with perfect weather, even though we trudged up some hills.  Here are the stats:




No comments:

Post a Comment

Run 169 - North and east of Primrose Park in the Heights

April 30, 2024 It was a beautiful morning after a light rain over night.  Shelley and I met up at Primrose Park at 6 am to work on this map:...