Monday, May 15, 2023

Run 061 - The College streets

May 15, 2023

It’s a beautiful Monday morning and I’d normally hit the pool with my wife nice and early but today I decided to grab a run instead.  We parked at Rocky Mountain College as usual and she headed for a swim and I headed out to finish off the “college streets.”  I’d run one, Harvard, a few weeks ago in my Tuesday run with Jerry and figured I’d hit the rest on subsequent weeks but we’ve changed our schedule and will be running at 4 Dances for the foreseeable future.  That means I should just run these today and get them done.  These are a block of streets just east of Veterans Park and they are named after colleges/states.  Here’s the planned route:


Off I went.  It was really nice out and the streets were quiet except when I had to run on Rimrock.  Here’s some photos.










What my watch recorded was pretty close to what the planning map predicted.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Run 169 - North and east of Primrose Park in the Heights

April 30, 2024 It was a beautiful morning after a light rain over night.  Shelley and I met up at Primrose Park at 6 am to work on this map:...