Thursday, December 28, 2023

Run 148 - Christmas Lights

December 27, 2023

It was a Wednesday night group run with the Rim Runners and for the first time in a long while our route was over some new streets.  For this month we run different neighborhoods to look at Christmas lights and tonight we were in the Heights, streets I haven’t run yet for the project.  I should have planned it a bit better so as not to leave as many orphaned blocks as I did but I’ll be back in that area and doing some clean up anyway.

I didn’t draw a map but ran the one Shelley provided.  She was unable to run tonight so I ran with our substitute group leader, Marlena.


We got lost once but pretty much covered the map as shown.  Here’s some photos.














My watch kept track and it looks like we covered SHelley’s map pretty well.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Run 169 - North and east of Primrose Park in the Heights

April 30, 2024 It was a beautiful morning after a light rain over night.  Shelley and I met up at Primrose Park at 6 am to work on this map:...