Friday, April 28, 2023

Run 056 - More leftovers

April 26, 2023

It’s a Wednesday evening run with the RIm Runners heading out from Angry Hanks microbrewery and I looked over our options and just decided to do the traditional route with a few minor changes.  The orange lines indicate the roads I hadn’t covered yet.


Shelley was willing to do it with me so it wasn’t until we headed up on Rimview Drive that we got into new territory.  And it was a hill.




We got to the top and I shot some more photos.





We made it back to Hanks and had a beer before calling it an early night.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Run 169 - North and east of Primrose Park in the Heights

April 30, 2024 It was a beautiful morning after a light rain over night.  Shelley and I met up at Primrose Park at 6 am to work on this map:...