Saturday, April 22, 2023

Run 054 - More Southside

April 21, 2023

It’s a Saturday morning run and, as usual, the numbers are dominated by the walkers leaving me and Shelley to run my mapped route on our own.


It’s really the same area as last week but this time we are running the west/east streets.  There really isn’t much of a tale to tell.  Just interesting houses, churches, and barking dogs.  Oh, and I forgot my watch so I had to use the MapMyRun app on my phone.  It’s an OK app but really hammers battery usage but I do like the squiggly detail that the GPS on the phone records.  The watch isn’t so accurate.





















Waiting for the train:


And for the record:





No comments:

Post a Comment

Run 169 - North and east of Primrose Park in the Heights

April 30, 2024 It was a beautiful morning after a light rain over night.  Shelley and I met up at Primrose Park at 6 am to work on this map:...